Canna Ointment 100ml
CBD infused Ointment – Our ointment has been designed with many ingredients and the endocannabinoid system is the proper term for the vast network of cannabinoid receptors and their corresponding compounds, endocannabinoids.
- It turns out that the endocannabinoid system has a diverse set of responsibilities in the skin.
- When you apply activated cannabis on the skin in the form of a topical, you are directly engaging these cannabinoid receptors.
- if you sprain an ankle and your ankle swells up, applying a cannabis topical can both ease the pain in that area as well as drastically reduce inflammation.
- The same goes with other inflammatory abrasions, bruises, and skin conditions.
- Cannabis cream is non-psychoactive. Simply rubbing on a little canna ointment isn’t going to get you high.
- But, our infused canna ointment are a great natural first-aid product to have on hand for minor abrasions.
CBD infused Ointment
What are cbd benefits?
- Antiemetic – Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anticonvulsant – Suppresses seizure activity
- Antipsychotic – Combats psychosis disorders
- Anti-inflammatory – Combats inflammatory disorders
- Anti-oxidant – Combats neurodegenerative disorders
- Anti-tumoral & Anti-cancer – Combats tumor and cancer cells
- Anxiolytic & Anti-depressant – Combats anxiety and depression disorders
- Great medical value
- No liver damage
- Non high
- Fights Cancer
- Helps with seizures
- Can be used by children